About PG Mall
PG Mall is a Malaysia online shopping platform, operated by PG Mall Sdn. Bhd.(836625-K) and backed by Public Gold Marketing Sdn. Bhd. PG Mall is aimed to present a reliable business platform for the merchants to diversify their business portfolios from a global perspective.
PG Mall has been Confirmed by the Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan (KPDNKK) of 100% local ownership and no elements of direct selling in the robust business model. PG Mall is complying to the Consumer Protection (Electronic Trade Transactions) Regulations 2012 with all the required stated in order to protect both consumers and merchants on PG Mall.
PG Mall shoppers have a wide range of product selection ranging from Electronics, Fashion , Books, Home & Living , Food & Beverages , Sports & Leisure , Kids & Baby , Health & Beauty , Automotive to E-Vouchers. The beauty behind this is PG Mall’s product count are increasing on a daily basis as we expand our family of sellers to sell online in Malaysia on this open marketplace.
We benevolently open our arms in welcoming everyone even for new merchants who desires to sell online to join us on our journey in changing the world of ecommerce, as well as shoppers to shop online in Malaysia.
How I can Shop in PG Mall?
- Sign-up Shopper account in PG Mall. Register as Shopper
- Validate your email address.
- Welcome to PG MALL & enjoy shopping by using GoldCash™ or FPX payment
Use this coupon for your 1st purchase at PG Mall. Type: WELCOMEGIFT at apply coupon (at payment stage)
Monthly Offer at PG MALL
Can I at the same time become a Merchant in PG MALL?
- Go to “Merchant Office” >> “Sign-up as Merchant”, fill-in relevant fields and submit required document for approval. Merchant Panel will review to approve the submitted document within 2 business days.
- For further assistance, contact Admin at 019-888 4452
How if I forget my login password?
Recruit Shopper and get FREE gold as reward!
Related Post on PG Mall:
If you have any query please contact us at 019-8884452 (Hafizul Hakim)